Who We Are
- Dedicated to constructing and implementing 401(k), 403(b), 457 and Defined Benefit plans.
- Our client base is comprised solely of retirement plan clients. By concentrating on retirement plans, we are able to deliver greater expertise and a higher level of knowledge about changing retirement plan issues.
- Independent*, fee-based fiduciary advisors, employed by the plan to provide unbiased solutions and services to the trustee, plan administrator and plan participants.
- Our compensation is level and fully disclosed. We do not sell investment or insurance products to your workforce. This ensures the delivery of unbiased and conflict free solutions.
- Our goal is to act as your retirement plan department, freeing you up so you can attend to more pressing issues...like running your business.
Our Core Principles:
- Providing retirement plan services since 1989
- Independent* advisors
- Fully disclosed, fee based, level compensation
- No hidden fees or compensation
- Fiduciaries to the plan in writing
- Serving trustees, plan administrator & participants
- No product sales to your employees
- Unbiased advice
- No conflicts of interest
- Personalized attention
- Monthly plan monitoring
WE ARE EDUCATED, ARE UNIQUELY QUALIFIED TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE COMPLEXITIES OF YOUR PLAN.
I hold these insurance and securities licenses:
- Limited investment securities license.
- General Securities Representative license.
- General Securities Principal license.
- Uniform Securities Agent license.
I have earned the following designations:
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC)
- Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPS)
- Plan Sponsor Retirement Professional (PRP)
- 2007 Plan Sponsor magazine “The Most Successful Retirement Plan Advisors”
- 2015 Financial Times Top Retirement Plan Advisors